PLANT TIPS and FAQ'S
1. Is SIMPLE NUTRIENTS™ good for any plant?
2. How About Blooming Plants?
For blooming plants and specialty plants, (african violets, lucky bamboo, orchids ) ,it is a good idea to feed this plants with a plant food made especially for their type, along with SIMPLE NUTRIENTS™ just once per month.
3. What Type Of Water Should I Use For My Plants?
Spring, well and tap water are the best choices for watering your houseplants. Avoid distilled, softened or water that has been chemically treated. It is always a good idea to keep the water at room temperature for 24 hours before watering.
4. Should I Feed With SIMPLE NUTRIENTS™ All Year Round?
You can use SIMPLE NUTRIENTS™ all year, however , houseplants need less water in the winter months. Follow the care instructions for each of your plants and use SIMPLE NUTRIENTS™ accordingly.
5. What Is The White Residue On The Leaves Of My Plant?
You might notice a white powder residue on the leaves and /or surface of the soil. This is perfectly normal and not harmful. Gently wipe off the leaves with a soft cloth and work it in to the soil.
6. What Are The Ingredients In SIMPLE NUTRIENTS™